Strategy Committee - Join Now
To register your interest in joining the WIA Strategy Committee please visit this Link
David Ford - VK4MZ
Applications are currently open for five members to join the newly formed WIA Strategy Committee. The Committee has been formed to:
• Develop and recommend strategic goals of the WIA.
• Provide advice that will strengthen the WIA’s core competencies.
• Identify investment opportunities and decision-making procedures that will enhance the benefit and quality of significant WIA investment decisions.
Being a member of the WIA’s Strategy Committee is a significant opportunity to gain experience in formulating an organisational strategy. Your involvement will have an immediate, and long term, impact on an organisation with approximately 4,000 members.
At a detailed level the role of the Strategy Committee, and its members, is to:
• Recommend the formal structure of the organisations committees, including Terms of Reference
• Study and give advice on strategy for the long-term development of the WIA
• Study and give advice on what product-markets the WIA should pursue
• Study and give advice on significant WIA investment and financing plans
• Study and give advice on significant decisions on production and operational issues
• Study and give advice on other significant matters that can affect the development of the WIA.
This role is best suited to individuals who are highly-motivated with an ability to think long-term and strategically. Someone who is consultative and pragmatic.
Applicants with an education or significant experience in the field of Business and/or Marketing will do well in the committee.
This is a role that has a flexible location. Work is typically conducted via email and internet based collaboration systems with little need to travel or attend meetings in person.
Click Here To Return To Previous Page