WIA Fifty On 50 Award
The WIA DX Awards Program is pleased to announce a new award, the “Fifty on 50 Award”.
This award recognises contacts with Amateur Radio stations in 50 DXCC Entities from Australia on 6m (50MHz).
Special Notes ...
Simply click the award image above for a more detailed look, use your browsers back button to return to this page.
General Information for All Awards
Rules specific to this award
1. Contacts using any mode count as one unique contact.
2. A contact exchange will at least consist of swapping call signs & signal reports.
3. Contacts must be made from within Australia, where this includes the mainland and external territories, i.e. Christmas Is, Cocos-Keeling Is, Heard Is, Lord Howe Is, Australia, Macquarie Is, Mellish Reef, Norfolk Is & Willis Is. Contacts made from the mainland, or any external territory, count towards the award total.
4. An award will be issued for QSO with at least 50 DXCC entities.
5. There are no endorsements for this award.
6. All QSO must have occurred since 1 Jan 1946.
How To Apply For The Award
Online award system
Page Last Updated: Thursday, 25 Aug 2022 at 16:23 hours by Webmaster